+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds | Not Required

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
Dear Experts,

Some one told me that in EE Proof of Fund is not required!!

is it true /false or Not Given in EE system :D

boske83

Star Member
Dec 5, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhicool said:
Dear Experts,

Some one told me that in EE Proof of Fund is not required!!

is it true /false or Not Given in EE system :D
For creation of EE profile, proof of funds are not required. However, it is required that you meet the criteria for one of the programs covered by EE system - FSW, FST, CEC or PNP.

Once you receive ITA, you will need to follow the procedure for the one of the 4 programs where you fit best. All 4 programs remains unchanged, so full documentation for your program should be sent to CIC within 60 days, otherwise ITA will be withdrawn.

abhicool

Nov 26, 2014
i didnt get get you... as i know from JAN 2015 all other program like FSW etc. will closed.

New system named as EE 2015... so i didn't understand...

please explain

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
abhicool said:
i didnt get get you... as i know from JAN 2015 all other program like FSW etc. will closed.

You really need to do some research, as this is very clearly explained on the CIC website. None of the economic immigration programs (FSW, FSTP, CEC and PNP) will be closed in January. Express Entry is a new system that will be used to manage applications to those existing programs.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/index.asp

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
abhicool said:

please explain
The Express Entry JOB Bank will accept applicants who qualify only under FSW, FSTW and CEC.

Old programs and their requirements are unchanged, but Express Entry is just filtering candidates toward the processing of FSW, FSTW and CEC.

So, if you cannot qualify any of the above three programs, you are unlikely to be eligible for Express Entry.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
abhicool said:

please explain

On January 1, 2015, completing an Express Entry profile will be the first step in immigrating to Canada permanently as a skilled worker under the:

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.

Under the Express Entry system, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will invite people to apply for permanent residence based on the information they enter in an online profile. You cannot apply directly to any of these programs unless CIC sends you an invitation to apply (ITA).

--
Reference:
http :// www. cic .gc .ca/english/immigrate/skilled/express-entry-immigrants.asp

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
nickarter84 said:

On January 1, 2015, completing an Express Entry profile will be the first step in immigrating to Canada permanently as a skilled worker under the:

Federal Skilled Worker Program,
Federal Skilled Trades Program, and
Canadian Experience Class.

Under the Express Entry system, Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) will invite people to apply for permanent residence based on the information they enter in an online profile. You cannot apply directly to any of these programs unless CIC sends you an invitation to apply (ITA).

--
Reference:
http :// www. cic .gc .ca/english/immigrate/skilled/express-entry-immigrants.asp
@Nickarter84

I have a friend. He is on 4 years now here in Canada. His contract will end this coming April 2015. Will he still eligible in EE. He is qualify in FSTP.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Nebm31 said:
@ Nickarter84

I have a friend. He is on 4 years now here in Canada. His contract will end this coming April 2015. Will he still eligible in EE. He is qualify in FSTP.
For FSTP Eligibility requirement, check the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

If he can qualify for FSTP then he can surely submit his profile to the Express Entry Pool.

by the way, if he is already working in Canada, then he should apply in CEC not FSTP
But he should have at least 1 year of Experience within Canada.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
nickarter84 said:
For FSTP Eligibility requirement, check the link below:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/trades/apply-who.asp

If he can qualify for FSTP then he can surely submit his profile to the Express Entry Pool.

by the way, if he is already working in Canada, then he should apply in CEC not FSTP
But he should have at least 1 year of Experience within Canada.
Cook are no longer in CEC. The problem is his contract will ends in April 2015. He already consumed 4years here in Canada as TFW. As we should know that CIC can no longer extend his contract nor can obtain another LMIA in old rules. Don't know about EE for those applicant that will ends 1st quarter of 2015. Hope there will any links regarding this.

nickarter84

Champion Member
Nov 2, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
LANDED..........
10-08-2016
Nebm31 said:
Cook are no longer in CEC. The problem is his contract will ends in April 2015. He already consumed 4years here in Canada as TFW. As we should know that CIC can no longer extend his contract nor can obtain another LMIA in old rules. Don't know about EE for those applicant that will ends 1st quarter of 2015. Hope there will any links regarding this.
He can talk to any lawyer/consultant, they can show him several ways.

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
nickarter84 said:
He can talk to any lawyer/consultant, they can show him several ways.
That will best option now.

Thanks @ Nickarter84.

+1

ROHIT22JC

Star Member
Dec 18, 2014
KARNAL
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
please help ,

WES is required for PNP or not please, help me . i have to do it in advance or after getting nomination