+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds- multiple bank accounts

Shruti1107

Nov 20, 2017
Hello,

We have received ITA under express entry in December 2017. We have collected all the documents except for proof of funds. I have the following questions regarding proof of funds:
1) I have 4 bank accounts. We are planning to show the funds from all of these 4 accounts including it's Fixed deposits and savings balance. Is there any limit on how many bank accounts I can show for proof of funds?
2) If I Transfer a large amount of funds from one of my bank accounts to other account and show only the other account as a proof of funds, will it cause any difficulty.

Kindly suggest the appropriate course of action on the above 2 points.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
Hello,

We have received ITA under express entry in December 2017. We have collected all the documents except for proof of funds. I have the following questions regarding proof of funds:
1) I have 4 bank accounts. We are planning to show the funds from all of these 4 accounts including it's Fixed deposits and savings balance. Is there any limit on how many bank accounts I can show for proof of funds?
NO
2) If I Transfer a large amount of funds from one of my bank accounts to other account and show only the other account as a proof of funds, will it cause any difficulty.
NO

coolguy_dec

Star Member
May 27, 2017
Hello,

Mention the accounts which match the required amount. Example - if account 1 + account 2 satisfy the amount required then POF from these account should suffice. No need to to get POF for the other accounts.
You should not be doing any hugh transfer which can raise an eye brow at this point in time.

Reactions: aurelero

Gsingh.sam

Oct 28, 2018
Hello,

Gsingh.sam

Oct 28, 2018
Hello,

Gsingh.sam

Oct 28, 2018
Hi,

I have a similar situation. I have funds in 3 banks as Saving and fixed deposits.

Can I show funds in 3 different banks if they provide required certificates ?

Plz suggest.

Pkpk

Star Member
Oct 25, 2018
Hi,

I have a similar situation. I have funds in 3 banks as Saving and fixed deposits.

Can I show funds in 3 different banks if they provide required certificates ?

Plz suggest.
Did you show all the 3 different accounts?

Meharoof

Feb 8, 2023
Mention the accounts which match the required amount. Example - if account 1 + account 2 satisfy the amount required then POF from these account should suffice. No need to to get POF for the other accounts.
You should not be doing any hugh transfer which can raise an eye brow at this point in time.
I got a huge transfer but this was about 1 month before the ITA (I have prepared a gift deed for this). Regardless, right now I have to show 3 local accounts and 1 overseas account to show the POF. My question is will it be a problem if say, I transfer about 2000 CAD, from overseas account to local account and just show the 3 local accounts?