Proof of Funds | Letter from Bank

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Hi All,

As per the documents checklist , we need :
The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
  • The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Citibank India is not providing on a letterhead the Average balances of the past 6 months as this is not one of their standard documents. What can be done for this??

Thanks is advance!

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Hi All,

The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
  • The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
Citibank India is not providing on a letterhead the Average balances of the past 6 months as this is not one of their standard documents. What can be done for this??

Thanks is advance!
Statements for the past 6 months.

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Hi ,
Just for clarity , wanted to understand if average monthly balance certificate is not necessary?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Statements for the past 6 months.
Hi, I had the same problem.

My bank did not mentioned my average balance on my Balance certificate, so i attached the signed and stamped bank statements in my POF.
My question is will they consider it ok? or reject, please help. I have been asking this question in many threads but no satisfactory reply.

Also my bank said they did not have a letterhead, but on my many many requests they gave a certificate on paper, on which they printed the logo of bank in black and white along with the banks contact information. At the bottom of this certificate they added, "this certificate is issued on the specific request of the customer without any guarantee on the part of bank/signing official as guarantor". Please tell will this suffice or am I in trouble?

Any help will be highly appreciated.

arrayofhope

Jan 14, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
07-06-2016
AOR Received.
18/05/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
04-15-2017
Hi, I had the same problem.

My bank did not mentioned my average balance on my Balance certificate, so i attached the signed and stamped bank statements in my POF.
My question is will they consider it ok? or reject, please help. I have been asking this question in many threads but no satisfactory reply.

Also my bank said they did not have a letterhead, but on my many many requests they gave a certificate on paper, on which they printed the logo of bank in black and white along with the banks contact information. At the bottom of this certificate they added, "this certificate is issued on the specific request of the customer without any guarantee on the part of bank/signing official as guarantor". Please tell will this suffice or am I in trouble?

Any help will be highly appreciated.
As long as it has the contact details of the bank, you wont have any issues. A quick phone call or email to the bank and CIC can verify everything on the letter.

Reactions: KiranK

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
As long as it has the contact details of the bank, you wont have any issues. A quick phone call or email to the bank and CIC can verify everything on the letter.
Thank you so much, you have been of great help.

me_lad

May 20, 2017
Hi All,

Thanks is advance!
Are you applying for EE? what I have in cic profile is this. no average

• list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
  • list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
  • be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).

Reactions: Dom2012

singsand

Star Member
Feb 17, 2017
AOR Received.
12-06-2017
Are you applying for EE? what I have in cic profile is this. no average

• list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
  • list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
  • be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp
This is the link that I am referring to.

Thanks!