Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-07-2020
Med's Done....
26-08-2020
Hello guys,

i applied about a month ago and my progress is at 30%.
Someone sent me this post saying that they got rejected because of lollars pof.
I honestly am losing my mind at the moment. I tried to open a bank account abroad to put the minimum required amount there and go through the gift deed process in order to skip having to wait 6 months (since i can’t wait that long anymore, having already submitted my application and all). I’m yet to find a bank in which i can deposit my cash abroad without actually leaving the country. I don’t want turkey/greece/cyprus/armenia because their economic situations aren’t too good. I definitely don’t want to open a fresh money account in Lebanon, because even though we can withdraw from it for now, who knows what decisions they will make later on.
i’m stuck at the moment and i don’t even know how legit the post is. A lot of people are telling me it can’t be true because it would mean most people can’t immigrate. But the issue is i can’t risk it anymore. If i don’t do anything, i could get rejected and have to pay for the application again and have to wait another 6 months!
I tried to contact the canadian embassy but they never reply.
Please if anyone can give me some advice it would save a life!
Good luck to everyone applying.

Reactions: tbantar

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Hello guys,

I honestly am losing my mind at the moment. I tried to open a bank account abroad to put the minimum required amount there and go through the gift deed process in order to skip having to wait 6 months (since i can’t wait that long anymore, having already submitted my application and all). I’m yet to find a bank in which i can deposit my cash abroad without actually leaving the country. I don’t want turkey/greece/cyprus/armenia because their economic situations aren’t too good. I definitely don’t want to open a fresh money account in Lebanon, because even though we can withdraw from it for now, who knows what decisions they will make later on.
i’m stuck at the moment and i don’t even know how legit the post is. A lot of people are telling me it can’t be true because it would mean most people can’t immigrate. But the issue is i can’t risk it anymore. If i don’t do anything, i could get rejected and have to pay for the application again and have to wait another 6 months!
Fake! i just passed eligibility 2 weeks ago. 30% you probably passed it too. Call IRCC. but i repeat, Fake

Reactions: sarsour and Ykh

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Fake! i just passed eligibility 2 weeks ago. 30% you probably passed it too. Call IRCC. but i repeat, Fake
I can confirm that many Lebanese applicants passed their eligibility recently without having any problem.

Reactions: sarsour

tbantar

Sep 8, 2020
Hello guys,

Please update us on what happens with you.. obviously we're all worried about the same thing

sarsour

Sep 25, 2020
Beirut
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-07-2020
Med's Done....
26-08-2020
Please update us on what happens with you.. obviously we're all worried about the same thing
Hello!
So far the post turned out to be misleading (to say the least) and people are getting approved with stollars and LBP statements

Reactions: Ykh and tbantar

yaranassar

Oct 7, 2020
Hello!
So far the post turned out to be misleading (to say the least) and people are getting approved with stollars and LBP statements
hi!
If you don't mind me asking, did you use a bank statement with a letter of examination, or did the bank provide you with the letter that IRCC asks for? I am currently in this phase, so any help would be appreciated!

maou556

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
hi!
If you don't mind me asking, did you use a bank statement with a letter of examination, or did the bank provide you with the letter that IRCC asks for? I am currently in this phase, so any help would be appreciated!
Just get a regular statement no extra things needed, max eza 3andik gift deed u get it notarized w translated w show the transaction log from the bank.

bas lbp 3al 1500, normal statement works. source: passed eligibility last months doing just this

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi guys,

I recently got my ITA and I am doubting my POF. I have all my savings in cash since my country ( Lebanon ) is in a financial crisis. In May I opened a saving bank account where I gave my cash to my father and he send me money to my new account. My question is when I submit my application the account will only be active for 5 months and a half with one big amount transferred 5 and a half month ago, should I only give them the bank letter with a 6 months statement and be fine or should I do something else?

Please give me your advice and thank you!!
You'll be fine. Just gotta get a gift deed to prove source as mentioned above.

Nov 11, 2020
Dear all,
I hope someone could help me in the current problem that i am facing. Sorry maybe this will be a long question.
I have a fresh money in lebanon that i have been receiving my payroll on. Due to the economic situation i withdraw all the money from it fearing that i can't do this later on.
Now that Ontario had sent us a NOI and invitation to postulate to the PNP i have to document the proof of fund. What shall i do:
- add the money to my account again with a letter explaining the reasons behind my withdrawal
- don't add any money and show them bank account history from the first date till today with a letter of explanation
- send the money from my father's bank account and do a gift deed letter
- show them my bank history along with my father's bank account amount and a consent paper from his side that he will provide me with any needed funds
Note that in my work letter the monthly payment is highlighted.
Again sorry for the long question but we fear this could jeopardize our chance for immigration

zee1098s

Jan 28, 2021
Dear all,
I hope someone could help me in the current problem that i am facing. Sorry maybe this will be a long question.
I have a fresh money in lebanon that i have been receiving my payroll on. Due to the economic situation i withdraw all the money from it fearing that i can't do this later on.
Now that Ontario had sent us a NOI and invitation to postulate to the PNP i have to document the proof of fund. What shall i do:
- add the money to my account again with a letter explaining the reasons behind my withdrawal
- don't add any money and show them bank account history from the first date till today with a letter of explanation
- send the money from my father's bank account and do a gift deed letter
- show them my bank history along with my father's bank account amount and a consent paper from his side that he will provide me with any needed funds
Note that in my work letter the monthly payment is highlighted.
Again sorry for the long question but we fear this could jeopardize our chance for immigration
Hi - facing the same problem here - did anyone get anywhere with this?

Reactions: aech

Ykh

Star Member
Mar 6, 2020
Hi - facing the same problem here - did anyone get anywhere with this?
U need to provide a bank letter or statement showing that u have the required amount. A money transfer or sudden increase in amount should be explained to the officers reviewing your case. Gift deed letter can work in this situation.

aech

Apr 11, 2023
Hi guys, Lebanese banking system issue for POF
I am having a big issue regarding the proof of funds to the IRCC express entry application, Banks aren't creating any new accounts, and if by any chance any bank did accept to deposit $12,000 I feel it is very dangerous to give all that I have to the bank to 6 months, all banks are at risk bankruptcy or merger, but even though I tried with many banks but they wouldn't open a new account for me. I do't know what to do, I am pending my application because of that I am desperate.
even with the gift of deed I have to open a bank account which I am unable to do.