+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds..Justification of Large Transfer to My Account.

ASAlHourani

Feb 22, 2018
Hello everybody,

This is my very first post here, so hi!

I have recently received a large transfer to my account after selling part of my belongings to my family after I got the invitation to apply, and I am afraid that this will be thought to be borrowed money.
How can I justify this amount to the authorities. I have no supporting documents for the sale. But I know that this amount will not be repayed.

Please help :)

Thanks.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
^You're correct with your thoughts, it will be viewed as a convenient gift. Which will raise flags. And since you don't've supporting documents - you're at a serious disadvantage.

ASAlHourani

Feb 22, 2018
What can I do to stop the doubts? IsIthere aajustifaction that they will accept... I can show that if they ask for the proof of funds later on and ataany stage.. The amount will still be there... Will this help?

kuskus

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
And how serious is this? Can my application be delayed or refused because of this?
You run the risk of your application being refused. It is not illegal to sell something of value to fund your settlement funds, but you have to be able to show proof, e.g. evidence that you own the thing(s) that was sold and sales receipt(s).