Scenario:
ITA Received in April 2018
Applicants: 2 (Primary + Secondary)
For POF:
Target: CAD 18000

I and my wife have a joint account: 9500 CAD
Balance my dad will gift through Gift Deed

Questions:
1. For POF, can we show money from the joint account? (This account is NOT Either or Survivor, it's a pure joint account, where to withdraw funds, a signature from both a/c holders are required).

2. If yes, since I am the primary applicant, and to show POF using our joint account, do I need some document from my wife declaring that I have full access to the funds in the account? If yes, what kind of document will be required?

3. If above two questions support joint account, Is it a good idea to transfer the gift deed money in the same joint account, as it holds the rest of the funds.

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Advice Required:

Scenario:
ITA Received in April 2018
Applicants: 2 (Primary + Secondary)
For POF:
Target: CAD 18000

I and my wife have a joint account: 9500 CAD
Balance my dad will gift through Gift Deed

Questions:
1. For POF, can we show money from the joint account? (This account is NOT Either or Survivor, it's a pure joint account, where to withdraw funds, a signature from both a/c holders are required).

2. If yes, since I am the primary applicant, and to show POF using our joint account, do I need some document from my wife declaring that I have full access to the funds in the account? If yes, what kind of document will be required?

3. If above two questions support joint account, Is it a good idea to transfer the gift deed money in the same joint account, as it holds the rest of the funds.
1. Yes, you can show the joint account.
2. You can simply write a letter stating that you have full access and both should sign off on it.
3. Yes.