NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19-10-2016
AOR Received.
30-05-2017
Med's Done....
06-07-2017
Hi seniors!

I am feeling anxious because two of my primary bank accounts in my POF are joint "OR" (not "AND") accounts under my name and my unaccompanying common-law partner's name. And, as far as the posts I have read in this forum are concerned, the following are consistently mentioned:

Acceptable: bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner
Not acceptable: bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada

Am I in trouble, as I have already submitted my eAPR? Or will CIC consider that for my POF?

I read in another thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-joint-account-with-non-accompanying-spouse.464140/) that "Yes, you can show it as POF. You need to get a declaration from your spouse stating that she has no objection in using this money for Canada immigration." However, again, I have already submitted all requirements online and have received my eAPR/AOR. Is there a way for me to provide an additional such declaration from my unaccompanying common-law partner, just to make sure?

I hope you can give light to my dilemma.

Thank you!

farazafzal

Aug 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi seniors!

I am feeling anxious because two of my primary bank accounts in my POF are joint "OR" (not "AND") accounts under my name and my unaccompanying common-law partner's name. And, as far as the posts I have read in this forum are concerned, the following are consistently mentioned:

Acceptable: bank accounts in your name or the name of your accompanying spouse/common-law partner
Not acceptable: bank accounts in the name of your spouse who is not accompanying you to Canada

Am I in trouble, as I have already submitted my eAPR? Or will CIC consider that for my POF?

I read in another thread (http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-joint-account-with-non-accompanying-spouse.464140/) that "Yes, you can show it as POF. You need to get a declaration from your spouse stating that she has no objection in using this money for Canada immigration." However, again, I have already submitted all requirements online and have received my eAPR/AOR. Is there a way for me to provide an additional such declaration from my unaccompanying common-law partner, just to make sure?

I hope you can give light to my dilemma.

Thank you!
Get a declaration from your partner that she has no objection and you are free to use this money to support your PR application PoF requirements and you are the legal owner of money.

You can send this additional information using CSE
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

G Luck

Reactions: dyez

dyez

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Philippines
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......