Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Hello,
My father’s job has changed since when I applied for study permit. I showed his salary slips as a source of funds. What do I do now? Do I have to inform IRCC or not? If yes, How do I?
Another thing, I was required to show statement of 20k CAD but I showed 31k CAD but in 3 different accounts (matured). Would it be a problem?

Abhishake1

Jun 18, 2020
Hi,
As far as, all the account are on same name and an undertaking is signed by the account holder, that these account all belongs to them, it shouldn't be an issue.
I am not sure, what is the best way to write about it. But, I think, as your father changed his job, if presented properly it could be a proof that your father has no intention to relocate to Canada and he has signed a bond or something to work for new company for next couple of years. And then if you show that you have strong relation with him, as he is your guardian, which seems to be the case as you are using his salary slips as a source of fund, it shouldn't go bad.

Best of Luck!

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Hi,
As far as, all the account are on same name and an undertaking is signed by the account holder, that these account all belongs to them, it shouldn't be an issue.
I am not sure, what is the best way to write about it. But, I think, as your father changed his job, if presented properly it could be a proof that your father has no intention to relocate to Canada and he has signed a bond or something to work for new company for next couple of years. And then if you show that you have strong relation with him, as he is your guardian, which seems to be the case as you are using his salary slips as a source of fund, it shouldn't go bad.

Best of Luck!
Thanks a lot. But is it necessary to show change of jobs? Will the funds be sufficient?

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Since you have already applied just send a webform from IRCC website mentioning your UCI nmbr and the changes. I believe that would be sufficient on your part that u informed of them about the changes
Is it necesarry? As its not asked nor is directly related to me. I fear it might increase the processing time. What do you suggest

abdlaqeel

Mar 10, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
STUDY
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
17th May
Med's Request
8 Sep
Passport Req..
29th Nov
Not that necessary per se but I told u an option to consider if u think it's really that important. Choice is yours. Rest, I haven't heard of a case being delayed due to IRCC webform. Hell, it's been 3 months delay already since they stopped processing cases. Lol.
I’ve applied on 15th May just hoping to get a decision before December is all:(