+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - Gift deed + Salary account

falcon_white1

May 28, 2019
Good day All!

I have few questions POST ITA :

1. Is it "mandatory" to credit the gift deed amount in my account from my dad's account or is it enough to show FD(along with gift deed affidavit) and a cheque from my dad's account where it says I will be the benificiary? Basically planning to show X amount from Dad's account as gift (with docs for gift deed) and Y amount from salary account
2. I have a salary account (going to show for POF) where employer is joint holder . Do you think its will be an issue ?
3. Will IRCC consider 6 month average only for POF or is it based on current balance?

Request help on these questions :)

ShubhArora

Oct 4, 2018
Hi.. did you
Good day All!

I have few questions POST ITA :

1. Is it "mandatory" to credit the gift deed amount in my account from my dad's account or is it enough to show FD(along with gift deed affidavit) and a cheque from my dad's account where it says I will be the benificiary? Basically planning to show X amount from Dad's account as gift (with docs for gift deed) and Y amount from salary account
2. I have a salary account (going to show for POF) where employer is joint holder . Do you think its will be an issue ?
3. Will IRCC consider 6 month average only for POF or is it based on current balance?

Request help on these questions :)
Hi did you get your answers? I have same query