+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds/Gift deed from a person in another country

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
Hello,

I was curious if a person from another country can show proof of funds/gift deed for your application.

(a) Is it possible, in the first place?

(b) If yes, what would be the procedure and documents required in that case?

Thanks in advance for your responses!

WarHammer

May 17, 2018
Hello,

I was curious if a person from another country can show proof of funds/gift deed for your application.

(a) Is it possible, in the first place?

(b) If yes, what would be the procedure and documents required in that case?

Thanks in advance for your responses!
No they can’t. Your name has to be linked to account or it has to be a gift deed.
I just answered another question of yours asking about an account you have in the US. And now this question. You seem like a shady character.

Nihal_A

Star Member
Jul 16, 2020
No they can’t. Your name has to be linked to account or it has to be a gift deed.
I just answered another question of yours asking about an account you have in the US. And now this question. You seem like a shady character.
I'm just analyzing every situation, is all. My uncle in another country asked me about this, so it made me curious.

I will be using my own funds from my Indian and US accounts to show for my PR application. I'm only going to do things in the legal way and not do anything silly to jeopardize my chances.

So, I'd appreciate it if you do not jump to precipitous conclusions, sir/ma'am. And thank you once again, for your response.

Last edited: