+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds from the United States

sunil.kaps

May 14, 2019
Hello ,

i am an india and presently working in Germany. i tried to talk with my Deutsche Bank, they are not aware of this procedure and simply cant provide such documents with proof of funds. what should i do in this case?

mbaleine

Mar 13, 2019
I'm with Chase and they gave me a "Deposit Account Balance Summary" showing the average balance for the past 12 months + business card of the clerk who prepared it (because the standard Chase template does not show detailed bank contact info and cannot be edited, according to the clerk) + clerk's signature on the letter itself.

sunil.kaps

May 14, 2019
I'm with Chase and they gave me a "Deposit Account Balance Summary" showing the average balance for the past 12 months + business card of the clerk who prepared it (because the standard Chase template does not show detailed bank contact info and cannot be edited, according to the clerk) + clerk's signature on the letter itself.
Did you ask in deutsche bank in Germany?...if yes what is the name of form in german?