+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds from State Bank of India

rishirajsing

Aug 14, 2018
Guys, I got the letter from SBI stating everything, even the equivalent CAD. The problem is they are refusing to write the 6 months average balance.
What to do ?

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
Guys, I got the letter from SBI stating everything, even the equivalent CAD. The problem is they are refusing to write the 6 months average balance.
What to do ?
I submitted mine without six month average and did not have a problem. You can explain any large deposits in your LoE to be safe.

sidganesh

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
App. Filed.......
10-03-2018
AOR Received.
10-03-2018
Passport Req..
30-04-2018
VISA ISSUED...
14-05-2018
Did you submit the 6 months statement along with the bank letter ?
Yes I did, as the bank letter only gave current balance and not six month average.

Reactions: RISHIFERRARI20

RISHIFERRARI20

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
Yes I did, as the bank letter only gave current balance and not six month average.
Was the 6 months statement on the bank's letter head? I recently got two documents from my SBI home branch in Bangalore. One was a "balance confirmation certificate" on the letterhead. The other was a 6 month statement. Problem is that the statement was printed by the manager on normal paper (it has bank information in the header on top, but not the logo. it's not the official letterhead) But manager signed and stamped the first and last pages and then put a round seal on all the pages in-between. Will this be acceptable?

Secondly, this is my personal savings account. Not a salary account. I worked last in April 2018. I closed my Citibank salary account last year and moved funds in bulk into this SBI account. This bulk amount stands out on the statement. I am not sure what document I can provide now to prove this was moved from my own account as it does not exist anymore. So my question is, should I include a brief explanation of where this came from on my LoE or continue with application and wait until I am asked? (sometimes they may ignore)

Sayani

Jan 4, 2019
What to do ?
Hi Rishi,

Could you please share the SBI POF document after hiding sensitive details. My branch manager seems to have no idea about what to write. I will then share the sample to him. It would be a great help.
Thanks
Sayani
I submitted mine without six month average and did not have a problem. You can explain any large deposits in your LoE to be safe.
Hi Ganesh
Could you please share the SBI POF document after hiding sensitive details. My branch manager seems to have no idea about what to write. I will then share the sample to him. It would be a great help.
Thanks
Sayani