+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds for sponsored applicant

fff93

Feb 7, 2018
hi I have a quick question, when I land in Canada as sponsored spouse do I still need to show funds when entering Canada? I will be flying with my spouse, will no funds sends me back to my country? I hope to get an answer landing in few weeks!

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if your spouse is a Canadian citizen or PR and sponsored you the PA as a spouse under the family spousal sponsorship program (outland or inland), the PA is not required to show any proof of funds when landing as PR in Canada.

fff93

Feb 7, 2018
if your spouse is a Canadian citizen or PR and sponsored you the PA as a spouse under the family spousal sponsorship program (outland or inland), the PA is not required to show any proof of funds when landing as PR in Canada.
thank you for answering to my question I was really confused thank you for clearing my mind, he is Canadian Citizen and be flying with me going Canada, I just seen so many talks about bringing funds with them made me confuse coz I am sponsored, thank you have helped me a lot from stress

fff93

Feb 7, 2018
He already had to prove that he could support you without government help during the sponsorship process.
I just read forums about PR Landing and they are stressing about the P.O.F made me confused but you are right it makes more sense now