+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds for kitty/chit funds

mjh1981

Jun 18, 2017
Dear forum members,

Me and my family members save through contribution to a kitty/chit fund. For a year, every month we set handover a fixed amount to a friend who has organized a group of 12 people and receive a lump sum amount at a predetermined date/month. I am expecting to receive around $10000 as my share next month and intending to use it for immigration.

Please advise how to explain this amount to be credited to my account.

Thanks.

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Dear forum members,

Me and my family members save through contribution to a kitty/chit fund. For a year, every month we set handover a fixed amount to a friend who has organized a group of 12 people and receive a lump sum amount at a predetermined date/month. I am expecting to receive around $10000 as my share next month and intending to use it for immigration.

Please advise how to explain this amount to be credited to my account.

Thanks.
This is new to me, receiving kitty funds. How will u receive it? If u r receiving it online and form one of the family members, then may be u can get a gift deed from that family member done. This is just a thought i had as an option

Let some more members throw some light

mjh1981

Jun 18, 2017
This is new to me, receiving kitty funds. How will u receive it? If u r receiving it online and form one of the family members, then may be u can get a gift deed from that family member done. This is just a thought i had as an option

Let some more members throw some light
Thanks a lot for your prompt reply. I will be receiving it in cash from a friend who's managing the pool for everyone. I think your suggestion for going the gift deed route is a viable one...i might opt for this.