+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds for Express Entry with job offer on PGWP

itwarriorkarve

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Hello All,

I wish to submit my application for EE. I am currently on my PGWP and have a valid job offer in hand. I understand that I cannot use this job offer to get extra points, but can I use this to gain exemption from showing proof of funds? There is a section in EE profile that asks me how much funds I plan to bring to Canada. What should I enter there?

Any help is deeply appreciated.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello All,

I wish to submit my application for EE. I am currently on my PGWP and have a valid job offer in hand. I understand that I cannot use this job offer to get extra points, but can I use this to gain exemption from showing proof of funds? There is a section in EE profile that asks me how much funds I plan to bring to Canada. What should I enter there?

Any help is deeply appreciated.
No as you do not have a valid job offer. Unless you are a CEC applicant you must enter at least the minimum required funds.

Reactions: itwarriorkarve

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is the proof of fund have to be cash money in my account? what if I just show that I'm getting paid well ?
You are free to show that you're getting "paid well" as proof of funds if you're looking for a nice rejection letter.