15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
Dear friends,

I read different articles on the subject of do I need or not to provide proof of funds when I received Express Entry invitation under PNP stream. I was not able to find any information online and hope you will be able to help me.

I'm currently working in Canada and employed by Canadian company. In my PR application I still have section of proof of funds which requires to:
Express Entry - Permanent Residents
If you are applying for permanent residence in Canada, you must provide an official letter issued by your financial institution indicating your financial profile. This must:
* list of all your bank (chequing and savings) and investment accounts, the account numbers, dates each account was opened and the balance of each account over the past six months,
* list all outstanding debts, such as credit cards and loans,
* be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution, and include your name and the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and e-mail address).
Thanks everyone in advance for your help.

CanadaWeCome

Champion Member
Oct 1, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Express Entry FSW Outlander
NOC Code......
4031/4032
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
Awaiting
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
IELTS Request
27-06-2015
VITbman said:
Dear friends,

I read different articles on the subject of do I need or not to provide proof of funds when I received Express Entry invitation under PNP stream. I was not able to find any information online and hope you will be able to help me.

I'm currently working in Canada and employed by Canadian company. In my PR application I still have section of proof of funds which requires to:
Thanks everyone in advance for your help.
If you are applying under CEC category with LMIA you don't need PoF, else you need.

VITbman

Apr 26, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
28-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-12-2016
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
09-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Coming soon
CanadaWeCome said:
If you are applying under CEC category with LMIA you don't need PoF, else you need.
I'm applying/recieve ITA under EE PNP, but I'm Met CEC category too.