+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds for express entry from Nigeria

babsin02

Jun 3, 2019
LANDED..........
11-05-2023
Hi guys, I got my ITA last week and I'm in the process of gathering the necessary documents.

I have a couple of questions from fellow applicants in Nigeria. Any help will be accepted.

For the proof of funds sections, I am required to get an official letter from my bank confirming my bank account status.

I have more than one account with my bank and I was wondering if the letter from the bank is supposed to include all the information about all my accounts or just the account with the funds required.

Also, the bank is requesting for an address to draft the letter to.

AndyUK

Oct 15, 2022
Hi guys, I got my ITA last week and I'm in the process of gathering the necessary documents.

I have a couple of questions from fellow applicants in Nigeria. Any help will be accepted.

For the proof of funds sections, I am required to get an official letter from my bank confirming my bank account status.

I have more than one account with my bank and I was wondering if the letter from the bank is supposed to include all the information about all my accounts or just the account with the funds required.

Also, the bank is requesting for an address to draft the letter to.
I'm not from Nigeria but the answers will be the same ;-)

Yes, the letter must mention all accounts, loans, credit cards etc. and their average balance over the last 6 months.

My bank was happy to just address the letter to IRCC.

Reactions: babsin02

babsin02

Jun 3, 2019
LANDED..........
11-05-2023
I'm not from Nigeria but the answers will be the same ;-)

Yes, the letter must mention all accounts, loans, credit cards etc. and their average balance over the last 6 months.

My bank was happy to just address the letter to IRCC.
Thanks a lot. Just needed to be sure

Reactions: AndyUK