+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof Of Funds for EE

Omkarpatange

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone, (Regarding proof of Funds). My EE points are 467 and my last day of work is on 30th July, 2016 as my work permit is ending on the same day. I have applied for visitor visa and still waiting on it. As per EE policy do I have to show 12000 as a proof of funds or this might be exempted as I m already in Canada. Please need some suggestion Thanks

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you would have to show pof of $12000 , because you are applying under visitor visa category and it doesn't matter if your inside or outside they will follow the same procedure i havn't read any exemptions for inland applicants.

Omkarpatange

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OMG_Chakromakro said:
yes you would have to show pof of $12000 , because you are applying under visitor visa category and it doesn't matter if your inside or outside they will follow the same procedure i havn't read any exemptions for inland applicants.

Thank you so much really appreciate your response.

Rohit11t

Jul 30, 2015
Proof of funds is only required depending on the category that you are applying for. CEC applicants do not require proof of funds it's only required for FSW and FST.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Rohit11t

Jul 30, 2015
Think he's talking about Express Entry! He's already applied for visitor visa. Please read the highlighted.

Omkarpatange said:
Hello Everyone, (Regarding proof of Funds). My EE points are 467 and my last day of work is on 30th July, 2016 as my work permit is ending on the same day. I have applied for visitor visa and still waiting on it. As per EE policy do I have to show 12000 as a proof of funds or this might be exempted as I m already in Canada. Please need some suggestion Thanks

Omkarpatange

Feb 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rohit11t said:
Think he's talking about Express Entry! He's already applied for visitor visa. Please read the highlighted.

Thanks Rohit. So my current score is 467 and I met my CEC. Do I need to show funds?

OMG_Chakromakro

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sorry about the other day , i myself was lost lol, but you don't need to show any proofs if you are applying under CEC stream.