+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds for CAQ

patwardhan

Jun 6, 2021
I have been accepted into a graduate program of study at McGill University. I wanted to know whether the PPF accounts of my parents and sibling be shown as proof of funds for my CAQ application. The amounts in these PPF accounts is around 70 lakh INR, which is more than sufficient to cover the tuition fees for both the years. The duration of my program is 2 years, and constitutes 24 credits annually. The tuition fee given in the following table is based on 30 credits annually : Tuition Fee 2022-23. The amount in my savings account is sufficient to cover living expenses for one year. Therefore, kindly advise regarding the eligibility of PPF as proof of funds. Thank You.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
I have been accepted into a graduate program of study at McGill University. I wanted to know whether the PPF accounts of my parents and sibling be shown as proof of funds for my CAQ application. The amounts in these PPF accounts is around 70 lakh INR, which is more than sufficient to cover the tuition fees for both the years. The duration of my program is 2 years, and constitutes 24 credits annually. The tuition fee given in the following table is based on 30 credits annually : Tuition Fee 2022-23. The amount in my savings account is sufficient to cover living expenses for one year. Therefore, kindly advise regarding the eligibility of PPF as proof of funds. Thank You.
Proof of funds requirements for CAQ depends on the country you are applying from. When you apply for CAQ online, you will be told if you need to provide proof of funds or not. If you are, you can use the same PoF that you intend to use for your visa application.