+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds for Canada Visit Visa

shaikhmfaisal

Oct 11, 2019
Hi,
If my entire visit is sponsored by my cousin (including ticket and accommodation) living in Canada, do I have to show my account statement, job letter etc.? My cousin is providing the invitation letter, bank statements, employment letter etc. and an undertaking that he will bear the entire cost of my trip to Canada. Please help.
Thanks!

kat3onah

May 13, 2019
Category........
Hi,
If my entire visit is sponsored by my cousin (including ticket and accommodation) living in Canada, do I have to show my account statement, job letter etc.? My cousin is providing the invitation letter, bank statements, employment letter etc. and an undertaking that he will bear the entire cost of my trip to Canada. Please help.
Thanks!
Visa officers assess YOU to decide whether YOU meet the terms of Canada's immigration law. They don't care about your cousin's profile and assets.
If you don't provide your employment certificate, bank statements for the past 4-6 months and other assets (such as properties,land titles) you will most likely be refused a visa. Major factor a visa officer checks is an applicant's ties.The following I mentioned represents your ties to your home country and your reasons to go back home.

Reactions: shaikhmfaisal