+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROOF OF FUNDS. FLUCTUATION ACCOUNT AND QUERIES.

thecalendarguy

Feb 26, 2017
Hello EXPERTS,

I have got ITA on 8th feb and my ielts is expiring soon. I have query about the Proof of funds.

For individual the basic funds to be required are CAD 12300

Scenario: I was working with ABC company and they had opened my Bank account in BANK A and then I left the company on November end and then Joined XYZ company after a day where they said you should open account in BANK B only as we do not allow opening of bank accounts from other bank.

Now BANK A account remained still and only shopping was carried out and there were fluctuations happening from last 6 months i.e Oct 2016 month to 28th feb Feb 2017. So this BANK A account has seen fluctuations happening as I used to shop from it and If I do not like I used to return them so refund was credited again so balance was ranging from 10900 CAD to 12600 CAD in the months 1st October 2016 to 28 feb 2017

Now in Jan 2017 I transferred my XYZ company’s salary 576 CAD from BANK B account to BANK A account so that balance gets credited there. Same I did it for Feb 588 CAD and same I will do on march 5th . Also in between i.e today 27th feb dad credited some 865 CAD from his account and it was for some bills and some pending money which he wanted to transfer it to me. In Bank B account I keep very less funds like 53 CAD something.
Both BANK A and BANK B account are in my name only. Current balance in BANK A account is 12700 and BANK B is 53 CAD (If salary gets credited it will come to 679 CAD)

I am very tensed as in if they CIC see my past 6 months statement they will be like his BANK A account is fluctuating(72 transactions) so much and BANK B account only has very less figure. Hence I want to seek some help here as proof of funds is a bit confusing. I can email you the bank statement in all 72 transactions.

Also they will not know that I was adding my salary after December in this Bank account. Please help.

1…What if they take any objection or what can I do that it does not have an impact on my ITA and i am safe ?

2…What are precautions I should take here? Please advise.

3….Do I need to submit the 6 months bank statement ? and is it mandatory ?

4... If i submit statement do i need to write explanation for all 72 transaction ? If yes i dont know 4 of them as i forgot rest i know.

5….What if they see fluctuations in my bank statement ? I mean 72 transactions money is spent again getting refund in account and sometimes money is spent and not getting refunded as i purchased something.

Thank you in advance and sorry for trouble

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I'll only answer a few of your questions as honestly your post is too long.

3 - If you have a bank letter following IRCC's requirements then no, you do not have to submit bank statements.

4 - No.

5 - Fluctuations are fine, what they do not want to see are big lump sum amounts deposited into your account that you are unable to account for.

thecalendarguy

Feb 26, 2017
Hey mate.
Thanks man for ur efforts
Actually in the last month the only big amounts got deposited were my salary 576 Cad in Jan 588 cad in 16feb from bank b account and 866 cad from my dad account as I had given him for some purpose he just returned it.
Do you think these r big amount as per CIC ? If yes then what u advise what to do if no then alright. In case if they are big should I mention all 72transaction on loe

nuclearbattery

Star Member
Jan 2, 2017
thecalendarguy said:
Hey mate.
Thanks man for ur efforts
Actually in the last month the only big amounts got deposited were my salary 576 Cad in Jan 588 cad in 16feb from bank b account and 866 cad from my dad account as I had given him for some purpose he just returned it.
Do you think these r big amount as per CIC ? If yes then what u advise what to do if no then alright. In case if they are big should I mention all 72transaction on loe
I don't think these are huge amounts, but I'll let the experts answer.