shuiguo

Star Member
Apr 27, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
Is it mandatory to show the previous 6 months bank statements adittionak to the letter provided by the bank?

akakiyani

Star Member
May 9, 2018
Pakistan
NOC Code......
If the transfer is recent ( within 6 months of the ITA) then it may not convince CIC. A gift deed is a safe recourse.
Thank you so much! I should get to it as soon as possible, even though it might already be too late for a transfer without the gift deed! Also, just a small question related to it, hopefully my last lol, can cash deposit make things easier? Or deposit will also require some sort of proof? Or is saying that I was keeping it with me for whatever reasons is enough?

Also, is gift deed route also applicable if you are getting it from your brother?

Last edited:

Uk07

May 10, 2018
Since the transfer would be from your fathers account, id suggest you get a gift deed. With that, the funds can be 1 day old if need be.
1. How to upload the gift deed and 2. what to mention in the LOE about the gift deed?
3. Ive transferred the money in my account today and am planning to apply in a week's time. Is it okay? What all precautions should i take?

Jimmysuperfly

Star Member
Dec 20, 2017
Hello everyone, please can i use or is it advisable to use more than one gift deed in support of my POF for PR application?

Elenyan

May 22, 2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-05-2018
AOR Received.
02-05-2018
Med's Done....
09-05-2018
Yes, that is one of the requirements. I only added the statement for the account which contains the needed funds tho, as my consultant said it was ok. However, I got a letter from the bank stating all my accounts and another one showing that there are no loans under my name.

However, they only need balances at the end of the month of each month. No need to provide the full everyday statement.

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
You can't say borrowed, get a gift deed stating that the money is yours to use. There is no necessity to show the account statement of the person who is doing the transfer but you should mention the cheque number or show the transfer in your statement. I would prefer to write these details clearly in an LOE.
Thanks a lot for the reply. One more question. My passport was getting expired so i made a new one. So i have to submit LoE for that case. Do i submit separate LoE for PoF or I should me mentioning both cases in same LoE? Pl help me out.

Also please help me with any format of LoE.

yamaha.rx135

Oct 5, 2017
India
Anyone can give you a gift deed with proper document to support that it is a gift, but they should really be ok for you to use it for your needs..
To get it as a loan is not accepted and generally, imagine yourself having to give back that money and actually having nothing to settle with. Im sure the first couple of months in Canada will be expensive!
Thanks a lot for the reply!

santhkum90

Oct 17, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-09-2017
AOR Received.
15-09-2017
Passport Req..
16-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
25-10-2017
LANDED..........
28-03-2018
Thanks a lot for the reply. One more question. My passport was getting expired so i made a new one. So i have to submit LoE for that case. Do i submit separate LoE for PoF or I should me mentioning both cases in same LoE? Pl help me out.

Also please help me with any format of LoE.
There is only one placeholder for attaching the additional documents. You can either prepare two letters and merge them or prepare a single document explaining everything. I made a single document of 5 pages explaining anything i thought needed an explanation. There is no standard format, just write a formal letter and don't forget to sign it.