+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds clarification

clash.piper

Nov 10, 2019
Hi all,

My mother had transferred INR 1,00,000 in August from her account to my main bank account.
However, later in October, I transferred back INR 2,00,000 from my salary account to her another bank account.

Therefore, it can be said that these transactions are not a part of my final settlement funds proof.

So, do I still need to provide a gift deed for INR 1,00,000 transaction from my mother or shall I just explain these transactions in the LoE.?

rajapanesar

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2019
Punjab, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
19/09/2019
Hi all,

My mother had transferred INR 1,00,000 in August from her account to my main bank account.
However, later in October, I transferred back INR 2,00,000 from my salary account to her another bank account.

Therefore, it can be said that these transactions are not a part of my final settlement funds proof.

So, do I still need to provide a gift deed for INR 1,00,000 transaction from my mother or shall I just explain these transactions in the LoE.?
Do you have enough funds to cover the minimum requirement after the said transaction?
If yes, you do not need to explain anything.

You needed to provide a gift deed if the 100k inward transfer was completing the requirement, which does not seem like the case.

clash.piper

Nov 10, 2019
Do you have enough funds to cover the minimum requirement after the said transaction?
If yes, you do not need to explain anything.

You needed to provide a gift deed if the 100k inward transfer was completing the requirement, which does not seem like the case.
Hi,
Thanks for the reply.

Yes I have more funds than the minimum required after the above two transactions in my account.