+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds Chase

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi,

Most probably the OP has already solved this request, but here's my 2-cent message.
Call 1-800-550-8509 in the US (if you bank with Chase, you will most probably have a way to call for free) and ask them to provide a customized balance summary of your account with the fields you need as proof of funds:

- Account Owner
- Account Type
- Account Number (Optional)
- Open Date
- Current Balance
- 6-Month Average Balance

I did provide this letter along with the last 6 Statements in ONE single PDF (www.ilovepdf.com is your friend)

ATTACHED: Real proof of letter, I can prove it is useful since my GCMS confirm funds requirements are MET.

This is so helpful! Thanks so much! I just called the number and they were so very helpful!

Last edited:
Reactions: quilleroarg

pkumar20

Oct 6, 2020
Hi,

Most probably the OP has already solved this request, but here's my 2-cent message.
Call 1-800-550-8509 in the US (if you bank with Chase, you will most probably have a way to call for free) and ask them to provide a customized balance summary of your account with the fields you need as proof of funds:

- Account Owner
- Account Type
- Account Number (Optional)
- Open Date
- Current Balance
- 6-Month Average Balance

I did provide this letter along with the last 6 Statements in ONE single PDF (www.ilovepdf.com is your friend)

ATTACHED: Real proof of letter, I can prove it is useful since my GCMS confirm funds requirements are MET.

Hi,
How long did the letter to arrive to your email? I just made a call requesting for such a letter but I have got some strict timeline so wondering how long does it took for you? I was told by chase rep that it takes less than 5 days.

quilleroarg

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Barranquilla
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
30-03-2020
AOR Received.
31-03-2020
Passport Req..
18-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
15-03-2022
LANDED..........
06-04-2022
Hi pkumar20

It should arrive within 5 business days. The first letter I requested hit my email the same day, be aware of a "Secure Chase Mail JPMorgan" something like that.
I hope this info helps, have a great day!

Reactions: pkumar20

Linalin

Star Member
Jul 11, 2020
Hi,
How long did the letter to arrive to your email? I just made a call requesting for such a letter but I have got some strict timeline so wondering how long does it took for you? I was told by chase rep that it takes less than 5 days.
Hi! I ordered mine around 10am, it showed up in my email around 7am next morning

Reactions: pkumar20