+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds- Canada express entry

Natnatkg

Jun 19, 2020
Hello all.

I want to apply to Canada express entry program however i have a situation before applying. I took the assessment and i know i'm eligible to apply however i have a problem in presenting proof of funds.
My country of residence is Lebanon and we have a sort of economic problem here. we have the funds however we can't put them in the bank for risk that we won't be able to withdraw them anymore.
Is there any other way to do it because i knew it is a mandatory step. Please help

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello all.

I want to apply to Canada express entry program however i have a situation before applying. I took the assessment and i know i'm eligible to apply however i have a problem in presenting proof of funds.
My country of residence is Lebanon and we have a sort of economic problem here. we have the funds however we can't put them in the bank for risk that we won't be able to withdraw them anymore.
Is there any other way to do it because i knew it is a mandatory step. Please help
You need a letter from a bank for POF. No way around it. How do you prove that the cash is yours? You can't. You can also consider opening a bank account in a foreign country, where you won't risk losing the money. However, that can still be problematic, as you still need to provide a source of the funds, if the funds in the account is less than 6 months.