+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROOF OF FUNDS AVAILABLE? PLS HELP..

kaloi1179

Mar 5, 2012
Pls help me about this? What amount should I need to declare on my proof of funds in applying for working permit? Thanks in advance :)

pepilot

Mar 5, 2012
As far as I know, they do not really care about your funds, when you are applying for a work permit. because you will have a job to support yourself. If you apply online, there is no place to show your funds.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You need to attach bank certification. But probably a copy of the contract will suffice. To attach you need to have your docs in electronic format.

pepilot said:
As far as I know, they do not really care about your funds, when you are applying for a work permit. because you will have a job to support yourself. If you apply online, there is no place to show your funds.

tryagain

Feb 27, 2012
kaloi1179 said:
Pls help me about this? What amount should I need to declare on my proof of funds in applying for working permit? Thanks in advance :)
i applied work permit on 8 days before so i have shown 10000 australian dollar which is equvilent to canadian dollar

crama123

Feb 22, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-Apr-2013
Doc's Request.
Hong Kong PCC
AOR Received.
31-May-2013
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
09-Feb-2014
Med's Done....
05-Mar-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
02-May-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-May-2014
LANDED..........
20-July-2014
Amount should not an issue as long as you are working. Everytime I file for my WP extn I am submitting a copy of my last payslip.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Did the letter specifically state that your application is being refused because you don't have enough funds to support yourself in Canada?

fridayDee said:
My application was denied for this reason. I thought its not important since I will have a job to support myself. I only attached a copy of my working contract. My big mistake.

Foxxy

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/5/2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/16/2012
Med's Done....
06/18/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
9/7/2012
LANDED..........
12/08/2012
Hi everyone! I'm also not sure about sending Proof of Funds with my work permit application. The visa office in my country did not request it on the document check list, but I have see it on the CIC web site.......I to would like to know if it is required what would be the required amount?

Thanks in advance :)

tryagain

Feb 27, 2012
i talked with my lawyer he told me fund are not required but if you shows some amount of money that will be beneficial for you and it will also strong your case. it's clearly demonstrate you have sufficient funds in your account to support yourself first 1 or 2 month in canada and also indicates finacial status in your country.in checklist we can see proof of funds which is optional.i believe that we should show minimum 2500 canadian dollar funds and other property documents which is in your name in work permit visa.

Foxxy

Mar 8, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
KGN
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24/5/2012
Doc's Request.
none
AOR Received.
n/a
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
06/16/2012
Med's Done....
06/18/2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
9/7/2012
LANDED..........
12/08/2012
Thanks For your response Tryagain....Valuable info taken! :)...I will submit my application with proof of funds!

princeshri

Jul 26, 2014
Hello Everyone

I am writing this post to have some clarification on fund policy for Canada Visa.

can you please help me to understand that : If I have Job offer from Nova Scotia Employer + I also have nomination certificate fro NSNP + I have Letter of support from Nova Scotia Govt stating that temporary work permit to be issue to me then How much Fund I need to show in my account for temporary work permit process.

ideally I have shown some fund but as soon as I submitted application I used some of the amount out of it , so will the find me having deference in fund availability

kindly help me with the same please