+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funding. Show 3 months of statement on the first application after ITA

imtiazali

Dec 7, 2017
Hey guys! I recently received a large sum in my account and I hope to get an ITA in the next two months. I know that you need to show the average balance for 6 months for the FSWP. I also know that recent large deposits are suspicious. I wanted to ask if it is ok to show the current balance for the initial application, the one right after the ITA, and then for the final stages, (landing etc) show the 6 months statement. By that time, the sum would have been deposited for more than 6 months. The money is definitely mine but I heard it is better to avoid extra explanations and deeds and affidavits etc. Thanks and God Bless!

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No.

You must either provide a letter stating your av. balance for the past six months when submitting your e-APR or provide the bank statements of the past 6 months also when submitting your e-APR.

You shouldn't listen to whoever said that it is better to avoid gift deeds.

imtiazali

Dec 7, 2017
No.

You must either provide a letter stating your av. balance for the past six months when submitting your e-APR or provide the bank statements of the past 6 months also when submitting your e-APR.

You shouldn't listen to whoever said that it is better to avoid gift deeds.
Hi. Thanks for the response. A quick follow up. I have been reading on deeds and affidavits and I wanted to ask for some clarification. I am from Pakistan and here, there is something called a "Stamp Paper". It is an official document for agreements that a notary can sign. If I can get my mom (she sent me the money) to say on that letter that she sent me the money and that the money is now mine with no requirement for return, should that be enough? I will type all that up in clear English and sign it myself and have her sign it with a notary public. I can also attach her passport to the explanation. Will all this be enough?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi. Thanks for the response. A quick follow up. I have been reading on deeds and affidavits and I wanted to ask for some clarification. I am from Pakistan and here, there is something called a "Stamp Paper". It is an official document for agreements that a notary can sign. If I can get my mom (she sent me the money) to say on that letter that she sent me the money and that the money is now mine with no requirement for return, should that be enough? I will type all that up in clear English and sign it myself and have her sign it with a notary public. I can also attach her passport to the explanation. Will all this be enough?
I am not from Pakistan so I cannot comment on the proper approach in regards to obtaining a gift deed.

That being said as long as you do follow the right channel to get one it will be sufficient.