+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund SINP

Priteshptl16

Mar 29, 2021
Can I show gratuity amount in addition to PF (provident fund) as POF, as I have it and it is more than 90 days old. Plz clarify

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Can I show gratuity amount in addition to PF (provident fund) as POF, as I have it and it is more than 90 days old. Plz clarify

The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts.
  • Bonds.
  • Cash value life insurance.
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit.
  • Mutual Funds.
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required).
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs).
  • Stocks.
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs).
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process).
  • Treasury Bills.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

GL

Priteshptl16

Mar 29, 2021
thanks GL, but my doubt is related to gratuity. It is in my name and I can encash it any time but just to get higher interest rate I have not withdrawn it.
If i transfer it to my account and expain the reason as stated above in letter of explaination than could be counted?

Priteshptl16

Mar 29, 2021
The following funds will be accepted:

• Personal chequing or savings accounts.
  • Bonds.
  • Cash value life insurance.
  • Guaranteed Investment Certificate (GICs) or Certificates of Deposit.
  • Mutual Funds.
  • Provident Funds (an official letter from the provident fund organization indicating the amount of funds that are accessible is required).
  • Registered Retirement Savings Plans (RRSPs).
  • Stocks.
  • Tax Free Savings Accounts (TFSAs).
  • Term deposits and time deposits (must be valid at the time of application and remain valid throughout the entire application process).
  • Treasury Bills.
https://www.saskatchewan.ca/residents/moving-to-saskatchewan/live-in-saskatchewan/by-immigrating/saskatchewan-immigrant-nominee-program/browse-sinp-programs/applicants-international-skilled-workers/international-skilled-worker-saskatchewan-express-entry

GL
If company can give in writting that they will release PF as well as gratutity amount once we leave the company or if we leave the country, then we can count both these amount as a Proof of Fund. Please confirm

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
If company can give in writting that they will release PF as well as gratutity amount once we leave the company or if we leave the country, then we can count both these amount as a Proof of Fund. Please confirm
You can use this doc. As proof of work along with your pay slips defiantly is useful, however as POF those funds are not under your disposal now so i think those are not valid as POF. Meaning you maybe banned from accessing those funds for any simple or complex reason by your company.

Anyway i think you need to directly ask SK they are positively cooperative from personal experience just make sure to attach a copy to make your point clear.

Priteshptl16

Mar 29, 2021
You can use this doc. As proof of work along with your pay slips defiantly is useful, however as POF those funds are not under your disposal now so i think those are not valid as POF. Meaning you maybe banned from accessing those funds for any simple or complex reason by your company.

Anyway i think you need to directly ask SK they are positively cooperative from personal experience just make sure to attach a copy to make your point clear.
Thanks for your response.
If I request my ccompany to release the gratuity fund and if they release it (may take some time). After receiving amount in my account can I show this as POF with giving expaination in LOE that this amount was with company and on my request they have released the same on so and so date, and can be seen in bank acount. will it work?

Bacelor

Oct 20, 2017
Thanks for your response.
If I request my ccompany to release the gratuity fund and if they release it (may take some time). After receiving amount in my account can I show this as POF with giving expaination in LOE that this amount was with company and on my request they have released the same on so and so date, and can be seen in bank acount. will it work?
Cannot be decisive, but the time the funds are under your name won't count for three months age.

When i provided my Provident funds balance SK asked for bank account in an ADR
but then i was able to provide it no problem, so i can't be sure if my PF counted or not.

If you have no other option just consult them before you act.