+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund gift deed

Roop@brar

Oct 8, 2017
Hii all

I have more than 6.5 lakh in my account from last 8 months. It was transferred to me by my father in two installmaents. Now while providing proof of funds, along with bank statement and bank letter, do i need to clarify that where the funds came from?
I have heard about gift deed. Please clarify.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
Not needed as the fund originates from way before 6 months.
If it was deposited in the recent past, I would suggest you arrange for a gift deed.
Since the fund is more than 6 months old and by the time CIC will look into the fund it will be another 4/5 months (overall your fund will be almost a year old by then!), you don't need to worry about making an unnecessary document.
Good luck!

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hii all

I have more than 6.5 lakh in my account from last 8 months. It was transferred to me by my father in two installmaents. Now while providing proof of funds, along with bank statement and bank letter, do i need to clarify that where the funds came from?
I have heard about gift deed. Please clarify.
if the bulk of the amount isnt reflecting in ur last 6 months statement then it is fine and just in case they raise a query u can submit a gift deed

Roop@brar

Oct 8, 2017
if the bulk of the amount isnt reflecting in ur last 6 months statement then it is fine and just in case they raise a query u can submit a gift deed
but they dont ask for documents. They directly reject the file. After submitting file, i got rejection after 11 days just becz of pcc. They mentioned that pcc does not cover the time from 18 yr age till now but it was clearly written that from birth till now.

praveen1987

Apr 17, 2013
but they dont ask for documents. They directly reject the file. After submitting file, i got rejection after 11 days just becz of pcc. They mentioned that pcc does not cover the time from 18 yr age till now but it was clearly written that from birth till now.
Oh that's sad..so what is the way forward in this case as you have mentioned that you have provided the PCC details from birth..

Roop@brar

Oct 8, 2017
No
Oh that's sad..so what is the way forward in this case as you have mentioned that you have provided the PCC details from birth..
then i again entered the pool and got ita .i hv to modify my pcc according to them. Now i am applying again. Still they hav mentioned that all the documents were not assessed. Still there can b another missing documents.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
No

then i again entered the pool and got ita .i hv to modify my pcc according to them. Now i am applying again. Still they hav mentioned that all the documents were not assessed. Still there can b another missing documents.
For funds, you need to provide the bank statement of last 6 months only.
If the 6.5 lakh transaction is not reflecting in those statements then its fine to exclude the Gift deed.
When you last time applied, were your these 2 transactions showing in the 6 months statement?
What did you do at that time?

Roop@brar

Oct 8, 2017
For funds, you need to provide the bank statement of last 6 months only.
If the 6.5 lakh transaction is not reflecting in those statements then its fine to exclude the Gift deed.
When you last time applied, were your these 2 transactions showing in the 6 months statement?
What did you do at that time?
i just gave the bank letter and bank statement. Transactions of 1 lac 1.5 lac nd 2.5 lac were shown. But now it does not. Still to be secure i hv taken gift deed docs and my fathers bank statement which shows these transactions.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
i just gave the bank letter and bank statement. Transactions of 1 lac 1.5 lac nd 2.5 lac were shown. But now it does not. Still to be secure i hv taken gift deed docs and my fathers bank statement which shows these transactions.
You are good then. Officials rarely question any gift transaction happening between the parent/child.

Roop@brar

Oct 8, 2017
You are good then. Officials rarely question any gift transaction happening between the parent/child.
hope so..okay one question more.. Is it compulsory that my work experience matches the education. I hv done m.tech but mu work experience is of branch manager.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
hope so..okay one question more.. Is it compulsory that my work experience matches the education. I hv done m.tech but mu work experience is of branch manager.
No. Education doesn't need to match your current work. Just make sure you have enough work exp in the NOC you are applying for.
I have done B.Tech in Electronics and work exp in computer programming. Chose 2174 NOC and got PR.

Roop@brar

Oct 8, 2017
No. Education doesn't need to match your current work. Just make sure you have enough work exp in the NOC you are applying for.
I have done B.Tech in Electronics and work exp in computer programming. Chose 2174 NOC and got PR.
okay. Thank u. I hv 3 years experience. Now hoping for the good.