+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Fund- EE- from Bangladesh

sohaib.chowdhury

Oct 10, 2014
dear seniors,
Need expert opinion. I am on my way to apply on Express Entry. Need a little clarification on proof of fund.

My wife will be the 1st applicant. We have the required fund for 3 dependents (my wife, myself and my daughter). We have bought 3 yr Bangladesh Savings Certificates through a local bank though it can be encash d any time with a lower interest rate.
Now if the bank gives us a certificate mentioning the savings certificate, will it be acceptable as proof of fund...?

I am a novice and need expert opinion pls..

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
dear seniors,
Need expert opinion. I am on my way to apply on Express Entry. Need a little clarification on proof of fund.

My wife will be the 1st applicant. We have the required fund for 3 dependents (my wife, myself and my daughter). We have bought 3 yr Bangladesh Savings Certificates through a local bank though it can be encash d any time with a lower interest rate.
Now if the bank gives us a certificate mentioning the savings certificate, will it be acceptable as proof of fund...?

Technically it should not be a loan. It should be your money.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
dear seniors,

Immigration is a big decision for anyone. We should avoid any ambiguous paperwork. Financial systems are different for different countries. So many won't have knowledge about this type of proof of fund. Why don't you sell that certificate and put is in your bank, create a fixed deposit and make the case officer's life easy?? Also you have to disclose the source of this money if it is less than six months old. If Case officer doubts any document he/she will forward your case for extra review which will delay your case severly.
  • The applicant should provide an official letter(s) from one or more financial institutions that lists all current bank and investment accounts as well as outstanding debts, such as credit card debts and loans.
    • o The letter(s) must be printed on the letterhead of the financial institution and must include the applicant’s name, the contact information of the financial institution (address, telephone number and email address), the account numbers, the date each account was opened and the current balance of each account as well as the average balance for the past six months.
  • Other documents may also be requested, as necessary.

Try to keep your file as straight forward as possible.

Good Luck!

ayazmahmud369

Oct 1, 2019
dear seniors,

Dear Sohaib bhai,
Did you show the Govt sanchaypatra as your proof of fund? Did they accept it 100%? I am about to go through the process, that's why asking it to clarify.
Thanks.