+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of founds in EE

Richie Richs

Jul 4, 2016
Hi there, I want to to know if I have to show my proof of founds as a principal applicant or could be the proof of founds as a dependent one? we are married and we are applying as one!

So if someone knows the proper documentation to "legalize" to show papers and so on would be great to know it, we are applying from Colombia and I do not know exactly what I have to do :( I hope to have a nice replies!

BienCanada

Star Member
Jan 5, 2017
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Vancouver
AOR Received.
23-03-2023
Richie Richs said:
Hi there, I want to to know if I have to show my proof of founds as a principal applicant or could be the proof of founds as a dependent one? we are married and we are applying as one!

So if someone knows the proper documentation to "legalize" to show papers and so on would be great to know it, we are applying from Colombia and I do not know exactly what I have to do :( I hope to have a nice replies!
Hey is there any other forum where applicants from Colombia are active? How did this process go for you? If you can mention in detail it will help a lot. Specifically when did you get the request to submit PCC. How long did it take to get a response from them after submission of PCC. Thanks in advance.