+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Foreign Work Experience under Express Entry

cecee_pr

Jan 8, 2015
Hi ALL,

Once we get ITA, what kind of proof will be required to support foreign work experience details submitted for express entry profile?

I have Canadian experience as well as foreign work experience.

As per Minister Instructions, One should have performed duties specified under NOC descriptions

Thanks,
Sunil

keen2

Star Member
Jan 4, 2015
You need to provide employment certificates with additional information such number of hours per week and detailed roles/responsibilities (should match those mentioned from cic website).

fbdtotnt

Feb 3, 2015
Ottawa, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Do we need to support the whole work experience declared in the EE profile, or should the last relevant 5 year experience be sufficient?

In my case : I have close to 11 yrs of work experience, NOC 2174, but my US work experience for 3 years (2007 to 2010) is non demonstrable as the consulting firm is now out of business, and there is no point of contact now.
Should I just mention the work experience after 2010 only? It will still qualify for the points under 3+ years of foreign work exp.

pls advise.

kvn

Star Member
Jan 9, 2014
Have a similar question for my friend as well. He has about 2 years of foreign work experience but his company is also out of business. He was wondering whether he should put in those experience or not. Any suggestions?

mimistry

Jul 22, 2015
Toronto
Same thing here,
I dont have any proofs of payment.
As it was all the time Cash

and so Foreign exp is worthless!?? i worked 1.7 year.
Lets see who reply!!
I think I have to consult Lawyer?? or is there any genius here?

tamajit_cemk

Jul 20, 2015
mimistry said:
Same thing here,
I dont have any proofs of payment.
As it was all the time Cash

and so Foreign exp is worthless!?? i worked 1.7 year.
Lets see who reply!!
I think I have to consult Lawyer?? or is there any genius here?

[Try to get the letter of offer or any other document which is possible to get, it should help. If not, then prepare a letter of explanation stating the name of organization where you worked]