+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial Support / 3 month bank statement

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm preparing my application for study permit, for Proof of Financial Support, I asked my bank to give me the bank statement for the last 4 month, but they said that their system is only releasing 3 and 6 month, bank statements not 4 month and my bank account is only 4 month old so I can't ask for the 6 month bank statement.
so I want to know if a 3 month bank statement would be enough for the Visa officer or they'll accept only 4 month BS ?

Please let me know any ideas.....

Thanks

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm preparing my application for study permit, for Proof of Financial Support, I asked my bank to give me the bank statement for the last 4 month, but they said that their system is only releasing 3 and 6 month, bank statements not 4 month and my bank account is only 4 month old so I can't ask for the 6 month bank statement.
so I want to know if a 3 month bank statement would be enough for the Visa officer or they'll accept only 4 month BS ?

Please let me know any ideas.....

Thanks
Well they will accept it but do pay the tuition fee for the first academic year as they are genuine proof of funds since you have already paid the fee. You can then attach the 3 month statement to show the rolling in your bank account. Otherwise to be honest, a three month old bank statement is not enough and your application may get refused.

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Well they will accept it but do pay the tuition fee for the first academic year as they are genuine proof of funds since you have already paid the fee. You can then attach the 3 month statement to show the rolling in your bank account. Otherwise to be honest, a three month old bank statement is not enough and your application may get refused.
I talk to the college they told me that it's not required to pay the full amount for the first year in advance and they only asked for 1000 $ as commitment fee.
so I don't know what to do now ?!

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I talk to the college they told me that it's not required to pay the full amount for the first year in advance and they only asked for 1000 $ as commitment fee.
so I don't know what to do now ?!
Are you from Pakistan? Yes it is not required by the college but your case will be strong if you do so. The embassy may think that he has borrowed money from someone else and placed it in the bank account for three months to show it hence pay it to remove any doubts. I would highly recommend you do it if you are from Pakistan. And do focus on all the other aspects like give IELTS.

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Are you from Pakistan? Yes it is not required by the college but your case will be strong if you do so. The embassy may think that he has borrowed money from someone else and placed it in the bank account for three months to show it hence pay it to remove any doubts. I would highly recommend you do it if you are from Pakistan. And do focus on all the other aspects like give IELTS.
I'm Iranian and I'm not sure if I do so and I got rejected they will refund me my money or not?
I'll put my IELTS exam as well, I have did two exams both overall 6.0 , first one ( reading 6.5, writing 5.5, listening 5.5, speaking 5.5), second one ( reading 6.0, writing 5.0, listening 5.5, speaking 7.0) , which do you recommend to submit ?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I'm Iranian and I'm not sure if I do so and I got rejected they will refund me my money or not?
I'll put my IELTS exam as well, I have did two exams both overall 6.0 , first one ( reading 6.5, writing 5.5, listening 5.5, speaking 5.5), second one ( reading 6.0, writing 5.0, listening 5.5, speaking 7.0) , which do you recommend to submit ?
I would recommend none. 6 se neeche nai hona chaheye individual band. And check the Uni policy. Woh refund karde hain agar visa na lage. Are you going for MS? If so you overall ielts 6.5 hona chahyee with no band less than 6.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
Oh sorry lol. I spoke Urdu. What i want to say is that your individual band should not be less than 6. So you should give IELTS again. Ask the University, they might have a refund policy if you don't get your permit.

shahrokh

Jun 19, 2017
Oh sorry lol. I spoke Urdu. What i want to say is that your individual band should not be less than 6. So you should give IELTS again. Ask the University, they might have a refund policy if you don't get your permit.
I got my acceptance letter from the institute and it's acceptable for them, with overall 6.0 no band below 5.5 for my program.

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
I got my acceptance letter from the institute and it's acceptable for them, with overall 6.0 no band below 5.5 for my program.
Buddy i am just telling, i have seen people getting rejected because of less than 6. It is the requirement of the embassy to get atleast 6. Google "minimum IELTS for study permit reuired canadavisa" and you can see the response.