+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Financial Records

zainsyed92

Sep 22, 2018
Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding the proof for financial records.

First and foremost.

- Will a scanned copy of my bank statement for the past 6 months, stamped electronically by the bank is good to go for submission?

- I have a return on my investment in the restaurant in Dubai, which was deposited in my account through a bank transfer, but I have a supporting document for it on the company's letter head stating the amount as a return on my investment. (The ending balance is way beyond of what is required for an individual)

-I have a deposit of rent during this time period, but I do have a supporting document for that as well.

Kindly let me know if this is fine, or do i need to show something else as well.

Thanks

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Hi All,

I have a few questions regarding the proof for financial records.

First and foremost.

- Will a scanned copy of my bank statement for the past 6 months, stamped electronically by the bank is good to go for submission?

- I have a return on my investment in the restaurant in Dubai, which was deposited in my account through a bank transfer, but I have a supporting document for it on the company's letter head stating the amount as a return on my investment. (The ending balance is way beyond of what is required for an individual)

-I have a deposit of rent during this time period, but I do have a supporting document for that as well.

Kindly let me know if this is fine, or do i need to show something else as well.

Thanks
Just support your document with a letter of explanation stating where the bulk deposits are coming from n you will be fine. All the best

zainsyed92

Sep 22, 2018
Just support your document with a letter of explanation stating where the bulk deposits are coming from n you will be fine. All the best
Thanks.

I will certainly do that.
Other than that electronic signature from the bank for the bank statement is fine?

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Thanks.

I will certainly do that.
Other than that electronic signature from the bank for the bank statement is fine?
As long as official stamp is on the statement and references letter from the bank, electronic signature is fine cos you will still send it electronically. Hard copy isn't required so you will be fine.

zainsyed92

Sep 22, 2018
As long as official stamp is on the statement and references letter from the bank, electronic signature is fine cos you will still send it electronically. Hard copy isn't required so you will be fine.
Yes it clearly says its a digital stamp and doesn't require any signature.

Can you elaborate on reference letter from the bank?

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Yes it clearly says its a digital stamp and doesn't require any signature.

Can you elaborate on reference letter from the bank?
That was part of my requirement. It's just a letter from bank stating when my account was opened, the balance on all accounts and account numbers. I attached the letter to my 6months bank statement. Don't know if it's part of your requirement tho

zainsyed92

Sep 22, 2018
That was part of my requirement. It's just a letter from bank stating when my account was opened, the balance on all accounts and account numbers. I attached the letter to my 6months bank statement. Don't know if it's part of your requirement tho

Alright Thankyou

Im applying for permanent residency through express entry

Breeze00

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
25-05-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2018
Alright Thankyou

Im applying for permanent residency through express entry
Same here. But requirements are usually personalized so it's fine. But you have all you document, just write a LOE and attach it along with all your doc. All the best