+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of family relation


Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Hello All

Currently I am submitting all my documents for PR after receiving the ITA. I had given my Uncle who is a Canadian citizenship to claim points under Family relationship.

Uncle is my Father's elder brother. When I see their passport, there is a slight discrepancy in both their Father and mothers name. Even though they sound similar their spelling is different. And their mother's name for one is given as pet name and for other official name. I wonder how but those were really old days when they applied for passport.

How do I prove the relation ship ? They have no Birth certificate too.

Can someone please help