+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Experience of Freelancers on Portals like Upwork/ Fiverr?

Wassids

Jul 3, 2017
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22nd May 2017
Hello!

I have been working as a freelance writer on Upwork.com. And as per NOC it comes under the A category with NOC as 5121. The job duties and requirements are also the same. Now my question is how can I proof my experience of this work? Like how do I calculate the hours invested or shall I consider it as a full time work? Please help!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hello!

I have been working as a freelance writer on Upwork.com. And as per NOC it comes under the A category with NOC as 5121. The job duties and requirements are also the same. Now my question is how can I proof my experience of this work? Like how do I calculate the hours invested or shall I consider it as a full time work? Please help!
as far as I know you need to be employed by a company full time for minimum one continuous year in the NOC job O, A or B category. If you have worked minimum one continuous year with a contractor or a company then you can show this. it is not compulsory to seat in a office and work, you can show your freelance work as well if it is fitting other criterias. You need to get a reference letter on the company letterhead mentioning your job duties and salary. you can show your proof of payment as well. you will find a lot of examples, suggestions in various threads about job reference letter. good luck!

Wassids

Jul 3, 2017
Rawalpindi
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22nd May 2017
Thank you so much!
as far as I know you need to be employed by a company full time for minimum one continuous year in the NOC job O, A or B category. If you have worked minimum one continuous year with a contractor or a company then you can show this. it is not compulsory to seat in a office and work, you can show your freelance work as well if it is fitting other criterias. You need to get a reference letter on the company letterhead mentioning your job duties and salary. you can show your proof of payment as well. you will find a lot of examples, suggestions in various threads about job reference letter. good luck!