+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Experience and Payments under NOC 5121

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to find out how to prove working experience and payments under NOC 5121.

I'm a freelance content writer for ads, scripts and other related areas, however since I have been working freelance, I do not have a registered company / employer.

I can get reference letters from my clients, however I have always received payments in my brother's account as he is based in USA and it is easier for my clients to use Paypal payments (we don't have paypal in my home country).

Please advise how to proceed with the proof and provide payment evidence for the EE profile.

farrukhahmed

Star Member
Apr 24, 2017
Hi all,

I would like to find out how to prove working experience and payments under NOC 5121.

I'm a freelance content writer for ads, scripts and other related areas, however since I have been working freelance, I do not have a registered company / employer.

I can get reference letters from my clients, however I have always received payments in my brother's account as he is based in USA and it is easier for my clients to use Paypal payments (we don't have paypal in my home country).

Please advise how to proceed with the proof and provide payment evidence for the EE profile.
Bump

kuber101

Star Member
May 31, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Hoping for a response
Well you can ask your brother to transfer the required amount into your account and then you can get a notarized gift deed from him stating that he is giving you the money as gift and it not need be returned.

You can also join these threads for more information..

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/proof-of-funds-express-entry.263315/page-199#post-6077749

canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/a-complete-way-to-nail-source-of-fund-dilemma.349224/page-65#post-6103387

Regards your employment query, I am not sure and maybe some experts here can advice.