Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
January 21, 2017
Arjun1111 said:
Can any one help me on this?

What shall I say for the question- Do you have a job offer in Canada?

I am currently working on PGWP without LIMA. I am not sure about the question mentioned above. In my document checklist it is asking for an Offer of Emoloyment and Letter of Employment

Please can anyone help?

I was in the same situation. I went back to the question and changed answer to "no", then it no longer ask for offer of employment and letter of employment, only "employment records" remains on the checklist

klinda

Oct 26, 2016
miuonpak said:
I was in the same situation. I went back to the question and changed answer to "no", then it no longer ask for offer of employment and letter of employment, only "employment records" remains on the checklist
I am a CEC candidate and it also happened to me. That job offer question is misleading mehn. I corrected it to 'No' and just received a placeholder for employment records. I also included a letter of explanation regarding this just cause I am a crazy anxious psycho lol.

zileoy

Oct 3, 2017
What if they are asking for proof of employment of my previous jobs but I can't get any documents from my previous employers because they went out of business