+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of education is needed (from outside Canada) if not studied in Canada?

skrm66

Jun 16, 2011
Document check list says that copies of the proof of "Education in Canada" needed. I have no education background in Canada. should I still submit these documents?. My application will not be considered or gets rejected for this reason?

If any one applied without these documents and still got their PR processed please let me know.

Thanks in advance.

GSIn

Star Member
Jun 21, 2012
skrm66 said:
Document check list says that copies of the proof of "Education in Canada" needed. I have no education background in Canada. should I still submit these documents?. My application will not be considered or gets rejected for this reason?

If any one applied without these documents and still got their PR processed please let me know.

Thanks in advance.
I've applied but it's still in process. I don't think you have to submit your cerificates because you don't have any Canadian credentilas. It's for the people who studied for 1 year here in Canada and then applying under CEC with one year experience.

ujbaby

Champion Member
May 21, 2011
toronto,on
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/08/2012. Sydney received on 17/08/12
AOR Received.
september 8th 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
Aug-07-2013
Med's Done....
Aug-22-2013, dependents 28-08-13
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
september 6th 2013, cic received on sept 10th, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
05/09/2013
LANDED..........
November 2nd, 2013
GSIn said:
I've applied but it's still in process. I don't think you have to submit your cerificates because you don't have any Canadian credentilas. It's for the people who studied for 1 year here in Canada and then applying under CEC with one year experience.
u have to study here for 2years though(not one year study) before qualifying and then work for one year,

so two years study within canada + one year full time work or equivalent in part time =CEC

u dont need to submit education outside of canada.

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
ujbaby said:
u have to study here for 2years though(not one year study) before qualifying and then work for one year,

so two years study within canada + one year full time work or equivalent in part time =CEC

u dont need to submit education outside of canada.

or you have two years working experiences. in this case, you don't need any education in Canada.

skrm66

Jun 16, 2011
Yes, I have two years experience. I completed my graduation in India and I came here to work. So i think i don't need to submit any documents that proves my educational background. I know it is good to add them but I asked what are the chances in case if you miss it. Does it matter at all?

toddmeng

Star Member
Apr 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
BJ
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2012
AOR Received.
01-08-2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
skrm66 said:
Yes, I have two years experience. I completed my graduation in India and I came here to work. So i think i don't need to submit any documents that proves my educational background. I know it is good to add them but I asked what are the chances in case if you miss it. Does it matter at all?
two year working experience in Canada?
It's no harm to add your documents. However, I don't think it is necessary since some of the category doesn't require high education. Please confirm it with the authority. Call them!