+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Education (diplomas/degrees) - Is the latest Canadian degree enough?

asaci

Dec 27, 2017
Hello Everyone,

I've recently received an ITA to apply under the CEC stream. After finishing filling the online information, the list of documents has been created, and one of them is the Proof of Education (diplomas/degrees), I am wondering if uploading my latest Canadian degree (Ph.D. in Engineering from a Canadian University) along with uploading the official transcript for that degree is sufficient, or should I also include my previous degrees and transcripts as well?

Your help will be highly appreciated.

daf450

Star Member
Dec 9, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I've recently received an ITA to apply under the CEC stream. After finishing filling the online information, the list of documents has been created, and one of them is the Proof of Education (diplomas/degrees), I am wondering if uploading my latest Canadian degree (Ph.D. in Engineering from a Canadian University) along with uploading the official transcript for that degree is sufficient, or should I also include my previous degrees and transcripts as well?

Your help will be highly appreciated.
hello did you upload only the phd or the previous diplomas as well?
i will upload wes evaluation + phd and i am wondering if i should also upload previous studies?