+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of coming back to canada

hykbooks

Aug 26, 2013
Hello everyone

Please please help

I am a canadian citizen living in Israel, and I got married since 2004, I have a 7 years old son, and he got his canadian citizenship, now we are all planning to move to Canada but I got really confused about this section ( evidence of planning to move back section ) as I don't have any relatives in Canada or freinds nor do I have a job offer there or have any property there. But I will bring back with me around 100,000 CAD to figure out opening any business there to support my family, will that qualify me to sponsor my wife if I bring that money with me.

Also I am confused in filling out the generic application, is that filled by the sponsoring person or the person being sponsored and shall we put my son being a dependant child there although he already has a canadian passport.

Betina

Jul 17, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
10-05-2013
Doc's Request.
05-08-2013 (IMM5669E/Q8), 14-11-2013 (proof of return, of funds, of cohabitation)
AOR Received.
06-06-2013
File Transfer...
11-06-2013
Med's Done....
12-11-2012, repeat x-ray for extension 23-01-2014 (extension granted)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2014
LANDED..........
08-04-2014
hykbooks said:
Hello everyone

Please please help

I am a canadian citizen living in Israel, and I got married since 2004, I have a 7 years old son, and he got his canadian citizenship, now we are all planning to move to Canada but I got really confused about this section ( evidence of planning to move back section ) as I don't have any relatives in Canada or freinds nor do I have a job offer there or have any property there. But I will bring back with me around 100,000 CAD to figure out opening any business there to support my family, will that qualify me to sponsor my wife if I bring that money with me.

Also I am confused in filling out the generic application, is that filled by the sponsoring person or the person being sponsored and shall we put my son being a dependant child there although he already has a canadian passport.
If you don't have any of the documents requested as proof of moving back, it's not a problem. Write a letter detailing your plans about moving back - just tell like you would tell a friend: where do you intend to settle and why, what do you intend to do and how, why did you decide to move to Canada etc.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/fc.asp - All the forms are separated in the sponsors forms and the immigration forms. That means that the sponsor has to fill out the forms under "Sponsorship forms", and the sponsored person / principal applicant has to fill out the ones under "Immigration forms" - the Generic Application Form for Canada is to be filled out by the sponsored person.

hykbooks

Aug 26, 2013
thanks for the reply

how abut the section in the generic form that my wife has to fill out ( the sponsored person ) does she need to fill out the dependent children section or leave it empty, my son already has a canadian citizenship and passport by default from me.

Please help as that is so confusing