+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of balance

Discussion in 'International Students' started by Yash Rami, Dec 2, 2019 at 10:25 PM.

  1. Hi, I am currently applying student visa for canada and I just had few question for that:
    1) I am plannig to get admission on mohwak college, the question is does colleges approve PTE SCORE for admission purpose?
    2) I am applying from Australia ( I am neither permanent resident nor citizen of australia) do I need to deposit funds in GIC account?

Share This Page