+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
Hi,
I am applying for a closed(employer-specific) work permit. What should I upload for the field Proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered. There are other fields on the page for which I have to upload employment records, employment reference letters etc. But what should I upload for Proof indicating you meet the requirements of the job being offered? Please suggest.
Thank you.

ZahidAli786

Star Member
Jun 6, 2020
That doesn't sound like a mandatory upload slot to me. But I'd imagine if the job had credentialing or educational requirements, that's where you'd upload said credentials.

I am using https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/ official portal. This link opens after I sign in with the option “Sign in with GC key”. I am applying for a closed (employer-specific) work permit.
In the supporting documents section, I need to upload the following documents:
1. Passport (required)
2. Digital photo (required)
3. Family Information (IMM5645) (required)
4. Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)
5. Employment Reference Letter (required)
6. Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from ESDC (required)
7. Employment Records (required)
8. CV/résumé (required)
9. Employment Contract (required)

@thevisawhisperer Please suggest what should I add for “Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered” in one PDF file. Also, please suggest a format for this PDF. Thank you very much.

soccer_007

Oct 7, 2020
I am using https://onlineservices-servicesenligne.cic.gc.ca/ official portal. This link opens after I sign in with the option “Sign in with GC key”. I am applying for a closed (employer-specific) work permit.
In the supporting documents section, I need to upload the following documents:
1. Passport (required)
2. Digital photo (required)
3. Family Information (IMM5645) (required)
4. Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered (required)
5. Employment Reference Letter (required)
6. Labour Market Impact Assessment (LMIA) from ESDC (required)
7. Employment Records (required)
8. CV/résumé (required)
9. Employment Contract (required)

@thevisawhisperer Please suggest what should I add for “Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered” in one PDF file. Also, please suggest a format for this PDF. Thank you very much.
@ZahidAli786 Have you found anything?

simon.s

Jul 4, 2020
Same here, nothing I found to be useful for "Proof that you Meet the Requirements of the Job Being Offered".
I've already sent my education, work experience and records in other related uploads. This is kind of redundant to me.
Any idea?