+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof for Right of Permanent Residence Free (RPRF)

zbigtz

Feb 9, 2020
Hey everyone!
I need help! I have IRCC requesting proof of payment for the RPRF. I have the proper receipt for the transaction ($500 correct?) with the barcode and all the information listed on it. I have submitted it SEVERAL times now using the web form but I never get a reply they received it. They sent another email today saying this is their last warning and i have 7 days to reply with it or they will cancel my application.

I have no idea how to use this one:
1. For instant updates, submit your documents via IRCC secure account at: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account.html
How do I use this, option? I tried linking my application number to the IRCC account but it didn't find it after entering the details.

2. If you cannot use IRCC secure account, you may submit your documents via IRCC webform at: https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
This is the option i've used to send every other document they requested but I'm not getting any luck with the RPRF one...

I've tried calling the help line but I can never get anyone on the phone, never even entered a queue to wait for someone, it always just ends the call abruptly. Any suggestions on how to contact ANYONE at the immigration office? Or can someone call me and explain this better? send me a message for phone number!

Thanks,

Tom Forsythe
London, Ontario

Chad4lyphe

Jul 28, 2019
U can use the visa office email address to send them it directly, the address must be on the Request letter they send u, just attach it to your email and send it, secondly u can contact your mp an ask them to send it for you both case they get it instantly.

Last edited:

anniegreat

Jul 26, 2021
After payment RPRF has been received what next, when can I expect PPR , do anyone has idea , Its over a month and 1 week since I paid no response from cic ,