+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

project mgmt and strategic leadership in lambton

neyb

Star Member
May 5, 2018
Hello All

I completed my masters in CSE in the year 2014(degree mentions the completion year as 2013) and had been working since 2014 as Assistant Prof in CSE department with only gap in the year 2016.

I have got conditional offer letter for Post Graduate Diploma in Project Mgmt and Strategic Leadership from Lambton college (ontario).

My concern is with visa approval for this course. Although the consultants I applied through are quite sure that things will work out with approving of visa but I'm getting concerned with it because of my teaching career.

Please give your views on it and if I should ask my consultant to apply for another course as well. Anyone with the same profile applying for the same course, plz comment.

thanks and regards
Ney

fatehparminder

Jul 17, 2021
India
Category........
STUDY
Hello All

I completed my masters in CSE in the year 2014(degree mentions the completion year as 2013) and had been working since 2014 as Assistant Prof in CSE department with only gap in the year 2016.

I have got conditional offer letter for Post Graduate Diploma in Project Mgmt and Strategic Leadership from Lambton college (ontario).

My concern is with visa approval for this course. Although the consultants I applied through are quite sure that things will work out with approving of visa but I'm getting concerned with it because of my teaching career.

Please give your views on it and if I should ask my consultant to apply for another course as well. Anyone with the same profile applying for the same course, plz comment.

thanks and regards
Ney
However, no one assisted you here but I would like to know what happened to your visa application? I hope that you are in Canada.