+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Project Management in Ontario

Jaswaladitya

Oct 12, 2016
Hey everyone! I wish to apply for the may'17 intake for the Project Management one year PGD. Can anyone guide me in choosing the right college, place for work opprtunities during and after the course completion.
I've thought of Centennial, Conestoga and Fanshawe. Any suggestions or experiences are most welcomed.

cad143

Oct 11, 2016
Khaja Misbahuddin said:
Go for George brown since the campus itself is in the financial district. .
Hello. I'm also planning to apply but for the Sept 2017 intake. Does anyone here know how long should I wait for the application results? Keeping fingers crossed that we all get in!

arunaspires

Aug 26, 2016
Hi,

Be careful of Seneca's Project Management course as the program says its only for 8 months. If that is the case you will get only 8 month PGWP. If you are taking Seneca's Project Management course for 2nd year then you will be getting only 1year and 8 months of PGWP.

So kindly check before you are finalizing the course.

c2navin

Sep 6, 2018
Mumbai, India
Hi, can anyone please guide on which would be the best colleges in Toronto for 1 year PM courses. I have 13 years of experience working as a Program Manager in India. Really appreciate your inputs.

sim08

Star Member
Oct 31, 2019
Hey everyone! I wish to apply for the may'17 intake for the Project Management one year PGD. Can anyone guide me in choosing the right college, place for work opprtunities during and after the course completion.
I've thought of Centennial, Conestoga and Fanshawe. Any suggestions or experiences are most welcomed.
Hey , even i am planning to apply for project management in Canada in 2020 , would love to know about your experience.