+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Project management course after doing bachelor in science stream

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi
Actually i have completed my bsc in agricultural science in 2018 and now got the offer letter of 'project management and strategic leadership' course from lambton sarnia campus for sept 2019 intake . I want to know if i accept the offer letter won't there be any rejection chances in visa as non relavancy of program or the project management is for all degree holder candidates ??
Please help..

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Hi
Actually i have completed my bsc in agricultural science in 2018 and now got the offer letter of 'project management and strategic leadership' course from lambton sarnia campus for sept 2019 intake . I want to know if i accept the offer letter won't there be any rejection chances in visa as non relavancy of program or the project management is for all degree holder candidates ??
Please help..
The college will give you the admission based on any bachelor degree. Unless there is an obvious reason for a logical progression from your prior degree to the program that you are doing, you will have to write in your SOP why you want that particular program. In your case what would be doing Project Management and Strategic Leadership help you in your career, how does it connect to agricultural science and how is it going to help you in your career. Keep in mind that project management is a generic course and is something that can be applied to all fields.

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
The college will give you the admission based on any bachelor degree. Unless there is an obvious reason for a logical progression from your prior degree to the program that you are doing, you will have to write in your SOP why you want that particular program. In your case what would be doing Project Management and Strategic Leadership help you in your career, how does it connect to agricultural science and how is it going to help you in your career. Keep in mind that project management is a generic course and is something that can be applied to all fields.
Thanks for the kind advise and i will try to mention everything in my SOP regarding the program i chose . Can you help me one more time giving your view about Lambton Sarnia campus because i have heard lot of negative things about Lambton ???

selvakk

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2018
Thanks for the kind advise and i will try to mention everything in my SOP regarding the program i chose . Can you help me one more time giving your view about Lambton Sarnia campus because i have heard lot of negative things about Lambton ???
That's mostly because of lambton's campus in Toronto and Missasagua. In the both those campuses they have tied up with a private college and facilities are not as great as Sarnia. Also, it is mostly packed with International students so you are unlikely to meet anyone other than international students. The Sarnia seems the be the better Campus with proper facilities and is their base, it looks like they opened the other two campuses since people don't want to go to Sarnia because of the lack of part-time jobs there compared to GTA.

Charn

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
That's mostly because of lambton's campus in Toronto and Missasagua. In the both those campuses they have tied up with a private college and facilities are not as great as Sarnia. Also, it is mostly packed with International students so you are unlikely to meet anyone other than international students. The Sarnia seems the be the better Campus with proper facilities and is their base, it looks like they opened the other two campuses since people don't want to go to Sarnia because of the lack of part-time jobs there compared to GTA.
Ok ..thanks mate.. i will think about this course and college.

May 30, 2019
Category........
STUDY
Have you successfully got your visa in project management program after BSc Agriculture?