+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Project Management certificate course in Algoma University - May 2021 intake

vonsrav

Dec 13, 2020
Hello, I have completed my bachelor degree and also have experience in Digital Marketing.

I am looking for Project Management certificate course in Algoma University for May 2021 intake. It would be appreciated if anyone can give suggestion about this program.

Pascalala

Star Member
Dec 6, 2020
Hello, I have completed my bachelor degree and also have experience in Digital Marketing.

I am looking for Project Management certificate course in Algoma University for May 2021 intake. It would be appreciated if anyone can give suggestion about this program.
Project Management is a very nice course, I have been admitted into the program at Algonquin College. And I'm pursuing the course because I studied Estate Management and Valuation (Real estate) which Project Management is a branch of Real Estate. You need to know if Digital Marketing is related to Project Management because it might be a criteria of issuing you visa.

vonsrav

Dec 13, 2020
Thanks @Pascalala for your reply.

I just want to know about the PR eligibility after this course.

is this course under the PG study or only a certification course?

Sep 6, 2020
@Pascalala

Dear, I have applied for May 2021 intake on the Brampton campus. Can you please provide the details of 2nd-year courses? Since they are not available anywhere. And is it a Co-op course or not.

sanyinmon

Star Member
Oct 30, 2016
@Pascalala

Dear, I have applied for May 2021 intake on the Brampton campus. Can you please provide the details of 2nd-year courses? Since they are not available anywhere. And is it a Co-op course or not.
Hi, I am a pharmacy graduate but there is only 1.yr graduate certificate health Science program. So I can't get 3yr PGWP after graduation. So can I choose 2.yr business or project management program like you which are not related to my degree? How should I do? I has been refused culinary arts from VCC college last year. So I would like to apply PG study program related to my profession. Please advise. Thanks