+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress bar???

rockinglife786

May 24, 2015
I have reading lot of comments in number of threads that person file is 92% completed or 40% or 61% and so on but i cant see any of this on my account.
Can anyone please tell me where i can see my Progress bar?

Thanks

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I have reading lot of comments in number of threads that person file is 92% completed or 40% or 61% and so on but i cant see any of this on my account.

Thanks
No progress bar for asylum cases. Progress bars are not very accurate since the progress bar is based on average processing times not your actual case

Ginwrg

Jan 25, 2022

Thanks
Are you waiting for the pr?

Jakiewuyi

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
its already linked but only thing i can see detail of my application status not progress bar
I think you are referring to the processing time because there isn’t a progress bar in the linked page of the PR application. What you’ll see on the second paragraph is the ESTIMATED REMAINING PROCESSING TIME. Under the estimated time, the estimated months to completion, application received date, percentage of completion and estimated completion date will be displayed.

Please note that the percentage of completion isn’t always correct. For example, as of November 27, 2021, my percentage of completion was 40% with the estimated completion date on January 24, 2023 however, I received my eCOPR on December 22, 2021 and the status is marked COMPLETE.

DISCLAIMER - The above information is based on my application history and complexity of application. It is might not be same for everyone.