+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress bar disappeared?

Junero

Nov 12, 2020
Processing bar disappeared and yet to come back.
Done medicals and biometrics done and updated.
Just hope is for good.

princebabu

Aug 20, 2020
once it reached to 90%, progress bar got disappeared completely. I could not able to see till now. My estimation target date was 2nd March 2021.

rbukka

Star Member
Nov 10, 2017
Processing bar disappeared and yet to come back.
Done medicals and biometrics done and updated.
Just hope is for good.
HI, Mine is PNP - paper based. I am done with biometrics & medicals too. I did not get any request from IRCC to provide medicals but I am just done with it.
Is it okay? Also, where should I upload my medical results. I am seeing the supporting documents section in the application in view only mode.
Can you help me on this?

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019
Progress bar is back guys! Hope IRCC follows the timeline strictly!
Progress bar has no relation to the actual status of the application. For more details on the exact status of the application you can apply for GCMS notes, raise a webform or even call IRCC.

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
The bar disappeared for me as well. I wonder what this could mean.
From their recent email:

Due to the impacts of coronavirus disease (COVID-19), we’re experiencing longer than usual processing delays. Rest assured, we are still actively processing your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application, but it will take longer than usual to get back to you.

This also means that we are unable to provide accurate processing times on individual applications at this time. As a result, we have removed the progress bar in the online account of Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) clients. You can still get the most current information about the status of your Economic Class – Provincial/Territorial Nominees (EE) application by checking the ‘Details about application status’ section in your online account.

Mitya-kun

Star Member
Feb 6, 2019
Why are you caring about this progress bar so much?! It never meant anything. At all! It just counts the days since AOR to the 6 months mark. That's it. Your application can be finalized when your progress bar is at let's say 40% or a year after it had reached 100%. Besides, it randomly appears and disappears apparently mostly when there are some updates/changes on the website, but, once again, it has nothing to do with the processing of your application. Don't try to see any hidden meanings behind that.